Dont let rent a center bully you!
i worked for rent a center and i know first hand of their bullying scare tactics and over all shiester buisness practices. let me put your mind to ease if you are being harrassed for non payment of your items
1) if you fail to pay they can not come to your home and demand payment.
2)they can not enter your home and seize the items.
3)they can not wait outside your residance to confront you about payment.
4)they can not call your referances and enquire about you for non payment
5) you are not required to give them the items back.
6)they must stay away from you and your home and freinds. if they want the items back by law they are to leave you alone and file a small claims action for the items. this process can take up to 6 months or more. in the mean time the items depriciate in value. you do not have to attend the small claims hearing. what will happen is the judge will dissmiss their case against you and inform them that like a credit card this is a credit issue and they need to put it against your credit rateing. if they are doing any of the things i mentioned in 1-5 you can call the police and tell them they are harrasing you and/or scareing you your family and freinds. also, BIG NO NO RENT A CENTER CAN NOT CALL YOUR WORK FOR YOUR NON PAYMENT!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Rent a Center gave my family bed bugs and won't treat my home completely!! ..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I ordered a 1000 thread count king size sheet set, 100% Egyptian Cotton sheet set and a goose-like down comforter. Impressed by the price of $49 on the sheet..."
- "I ordered an engine for my husband's car. I was told that it would arrive in 5-7 business days to the garage we had chosen to do an engine swap..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "We had a wonderful experience with pictures in gold when they made a custom police star pendent for my daughters 30th birthdayShe loves it and won't take it offThe quality..."
- "This is my complaint number T15100291732 still open with them now. This is very recent. I should have checked reviews before buying not after. I order a jacket from..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."