all you rent a center people GO TO AARONS RENTAL!!!!!i hate rent a center.its like dealing with a credit card company.or when they send you over to collections.maybe they should shut down their business.oh and just dont give them your phone number.tell them you dont have one at this time or it is unlisted.
you have to watch they tac on extra money sometimes if your payment is late.you are better off if you can afford it pay for most of the item.well like i said try aarons rental.have a good day
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dell Computer
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "okay i said i was gonna post what i purchased at rent a center & as you look at what kind of products they are selling, i dont know how..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I took my 17 mo old Papillion to Banfield Vet on 3/3/11, he was in good health, per the documentation I have. All he needed was a Rabies shot...."
- "I bought the WeatherTech digital floor mats for my 2011 BMW 335i convertible. After waiting a few weeks, I received them. When I tried to install, one of the floor..."
- "Had horrible hotel experience at DAYS INN ALANTIC CITY OCEANFRONT-BOARDWALK (3000 Boardwalk At Morris Ave Atlantic City NJ 08401. Their rooms tempature are kept at a freezer status. Which they..."
- "Dear Zoom Tan, I'm not really sure why I'm paying to go to a tanning place that isn't even open half the time. Every month I get at least a couple..."
- "Please see the attachment capturing my experience with this company. I am disheartened at the fact they acknowledge I never got my item and refuse to refund it. They will..."
- "Engine blew up in less then three hours of first use! Made in Mexico junk! Threw it in the junk pile because this company would not warranty purchased a new Echo and..."