Rent A Center - Preferred customer club
My husband & I have purchased over $5000.00 in merchandise from Rent-a-center over that past few years.We have never had aproblem with them until recently, when my husband became ill and unable to work, and i lost my job due to company closing.
We have always been apart of the preferred customer club. Now it seem that someone in the company has cancelled it, when we need it to help pay our bills. The manager at store #1295 in Savannah, Georgia,(Tony) says he does'nt know who cancelled it. We did'nt.
They picked up the livingroom set, and money is still owed on two other items.WE need this resolved before we pay out money we don't really have.10a29dae review #196956
You may also like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "In October of 2011 we rented ("to own") a washer/dryer combo from Rent-A-Center. We chose a rent to own company over leasing through the apartment complex because we wanted a..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "3rd March 2015, buying a BenQ monitor coz of Lazada 10% discount advertisement. After 2 days receive an order cancelled trigger email and stated as pricing error. This order put..."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..."