Rent A Center - Preferred customer club

Issue not resolved

My husband & I have purchased over $5000.00 in merchandise from Rent-a-center over that past few years.We have never had aproblem with them until recently, when my husband became ill and unable to work, and i lost my job due to company closing.

We have always been apart of the preferred customer club. Now it seem that someone in the company has cancelled it, when we need it to help pay our bills. The manager at store #1295 in Savannah, Georgia,(Tony) says he does'nt know who cancelled it. We did'nt.

They picked up the livingroom set, and money is still owed on two other items.WE need this resolved before we pay out money we don't really have.

c388a1c review #196956
0 Helpful? 3
Had the same issue0 Comments2 Report
Had an experience with Rent A Center?  Submit review about this company
allen gordon

Sep 13, 2010

never never never get anything from rac ever

0 0 Reply
RAC Employee

Sep 07, 2010

I work at RAC and I'm really sorry to hear about all the troubles you've had recently! Have you called the customer support line at 800-422-8186 so you could escalate the issue to the district manager of that store? I forwarded your post to the customer support team, so they may already be giving you call to get more information - but since you didn't post your name, just the store number, it might be difficult for them to follow up to see if they can help.

Please call the support line and best wishes getting through everything that's going on right now!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.