Rent A Center - Preferred customer club
My husband & I have purchased over $5000.00 in merchandise from Rent-a-center over that past few years.We have never had aproblem with them until recently, when my husband became ill and unable to work, and i lost my job due to company closing.
We have always been apart of the preferred customer club. Now it seem that someone in the company has cancelled it, when we need it to help pay our bills. The manager at store #1295 in Savannah, Georgia,(Tony) says he does'nt know who cancelled it. We did'nt.
They picked up the livingroom set, and money is still owed on two other items.WE need this resolved before we pay out money we don't really have.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "Monday August 27th at 8:30 p.m. est I called to make a reservation for a motel in Austin Texas for 5 nights. I gave all the information needed. The ad..."
- "Waited eagerly for VS Pink's Pink Friday sale at midnight tonight, but I fell into a bit of a bait and switch. They advertised for a jacket and bra top..."
- "Ultra Beauty Spent time picking out a bottle of lotion. When I got up to the cashier I commented that the product was on sale. The product rung up at $19+...."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."
- "David Hirst is a barrister who works for a law firm in London called 5RB. In my opinion, this law firm is not ethical and places self-interest and the interests of..."