Rent A Center - RAC
They are harassing and do change their policies based on what week it is.They harass the customers that do pay each week to make up for the ones who dont pay and still have their crappy furniture.
I have been paying on my furniture for almost two years, i have a very minimal amount due and that seems to make the intensity of the phone call worse. They have come to my house and lied stating to my husband i was three weeks late in my payment when indeed i was three days late.
They have people who all they do is call and harass people at home and work and they call everyone on their application.c347768 review #142714
You may also like
- "We hired Colors N More Painting to paint the interior of our home in Sept. 2012 after receiving the written proposal from them which was to include "caulking as needed,..."
- "Rose came to my house and made a list of the things that I wanted done, which included blinds cleaned, 2 tile floors mopped, baseboards kitchen light fixture, laundry room..."
- "Rented a bed at Mesa AZ Rentacenter, after having it for two weeks a batch of dormant bedbug eggs hatched and overnight I was eaten alive by bedbugs. I threw..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "First of all she has black, rotten teeth. I came in her room sat down. We talked for a bit then asked me for money. I..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."