They are harassing and do change their policies based on what week it is.They harass the customers that do pay each week to make up for the ones who dont pay and still have their crappy furniture.
I have been paying on my furniture for almost two years, i have a very minimal amount due and that seems to make the intensity of the phone call worse. They have come to my house and lied stating to my husband i was three weeks late in my payment when indeed i was three days late.
They have people who all they do is call and harass people at home and work and they call everyone on their application.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..."
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs!I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "Bought some Benton's Ginger Snap cookies. They were terrible. I took them back for the double-your-money-back guarantee. The cashier didn't want to honor this because I didn't..."
- "I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box. After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my..."
- "Yea I just bought tickets for star John r madison heights Michigan online through fandango and never have I had to deal with such terrible customer service with just no..."
- "I called them last Friday July 15 to fix a leakage in the basement of one of our units. They gave me a quote $1,000 - $1,500. I found a..."
- "Today in Houston, my wife who travels every week on business was given the run around about her carry on baggage. The details are not important at this time but..."
- "I am a customer of the Fayetteville NC store i purchased a 3 pc power sectional payed cash for all of my items i can believe that Ashley put there..."