Rent A Center - RAC
They are harassing and do change their policies based on what week it is.They harass the customers that do pay each week to make up for the ones who dont pay and still have their crappy furniture.
I have been paying on my furniture for almost two years, i have a very minimal amount due and that seems to make the intensity of the phone call worse. They have come to my house and lied stating to my husband i was three weeks late in my payment when indeed i was three days late.
They have people who all they do is call and harass people at home and work and they call everyone on their application.review #142714
You may also like
- "Rented a bed at Mesa AZ Rentacenter, after having it for two weeks a batch of dormant bedbug eggs hatched and overnight I was eaten alive by bedbugs. I threw..."
- "Cleaning Connect seems to us to be a scheme for auto-charging a small business' credit card as rapidly as possible, then declaring requests for redress "SOLVED" when the scammer, cleaningconnect.com,..."
- "I was disabled 5 yrs ago by a drunk driver. Now, I am on SO much morphine and other mind altering drugs because of the pain and burning sensation that..."
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "I just got a 12 week old Merle American Cocker Spaniel puppy a few weeks ago.I heard about the wellness program at Banfield Pet Hospital in Petsmart so I took..."
- "I purchased a veggie tray and a tray of chicken Alfredo and lasagna from the deli area. I was throwing a party for my two sets of twins birthdays. The..."
- "Why does Target insist on using cheep sticker labels on their products? Nothing bothers me more than getting home wanting to use a cute placemat for my kids or..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."
- "This place was beyond dirty with mold, ***, hair, dust, etc. She agreed to refund my money and now says no! Please help..."