Rent A Center - RAC PAYMENT
My problem with RAC is we were gone outta town and forgot to pay our payment before we left.So on Monday we call the told us we could not just pay for the one payment we had to pay TWO. So we told them we pay Saturday for both the.Then weeks later It was OK again to pay on Monday the manger there need to get his *** figured out .So since they done that to us we pay every two weeks and let them keep calling .and don't answer them then two weeks come around we pay em..review #130873
You may also like
- "With so many homeowners losing their homes to foreclosure policy makers and wall street bankers all point fingers at homeowners for causing the problem by purchasing homes they could not..."
- "Jose Anthony Juarez(alias Jose Antonio Juarez); Elvira Rubio de Juarez alias Elvira Rubio De Jurez)pose as a MSP or ISO through fraudulent site: www.ixgcopr.com . They have no knowledge of..."
- "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org..."
- " I worked for Vestal Builders as a subcontractor on three bathroom remodels earlier this summer (2011). After the third job, I told Matt I no longer wanted to work..."
- "On behalf of Accurate Engines I would like to state that it is never our intent to not take care of our customers. In addition we do indeed honor our..."
- "on 1/4/2013 i went to store #05926 to get a few things and check out christmas discounts. everything was 75% off. i got 4 pks of 4 christmas clothes boxes...."
- "Went for a regular facial at Ulta Salon, 7265 Arroyo Crossing Parkway.This was a facial from ***.It was a experience that I will never forget.The lady that did..."
- "As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box! Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."