Rent A Center - Rent-a-Center Sucks!!!
Rentacenter dosen't care about their customers loyalty and are unwilling to help a person out!!In trying to get an extension on my payment I had to repeat my story 10 different times to 10 different people because no one knew what the other was doing including management.
A message was left on my phone and relayed so fast it was unintelligable. They say they want your business and even after you've been a good loyal customer for over a year refuse to work with you in hard times. Come on people, everyone needs help sometime! After I paid off my washer I swore I would not go back.
Then they suckered me in with a supposed $100 credit. Big mistake on my part.
I've had continued issues with them for 2 or more years now.They will not get me again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "My Rains Soft water treatment system is horrible. It doesn't work as advertised. I get dirty water out of my sink taps, toilets showers about 3 - 4..."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."
- "I purchased this product no pistachios very disappointed this is my second disappointment with planters product in a months time..."
- "Walmart had a huge scam going this Black Friday. There website was either messed up or just outright dirty. I tried to order the thing where it said, "Choose 2..."