Rent A Center - Rent-a-Center Sucks!!!
Rentacenter dosen't care about their customers loyalty and are unwilling to help a person out!!In trying to get an extension on my payment I had to repeat my story 10 different times to 10 different people because no one knew what the other was doing including management.
A message was left on my phone and relayed so fast it was unintelligable. They say they want your business and even after you've been a good loyal customer for over a year refuse to work with you in hard times. Come on people, everyone needs help sometime! After I paid off my washer I swore I would not go back.
Then they suckered me in with a supposed $100 credit. Big mistake on my part.
I've had continued issues with them for 2 or more years now.They will not get me again.review #184432
You may also like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "Ordered cabinets in June. Was told one item was on back order until July 23, 2014. We got some cabinets, also got some boxes only with no drawers. Had what..."
- "Peice of trash! I bought a nice leather couch in July 2010. Now my couch is bubbling and peeling. It was not exposed to sun or any heat...."
- "Brighthouse, Orlando FL - was scheduled to activate TV, Internet and Phone service at my parent's new home, which also has a Legrand home automation (HA) and Unity integration system...."
- "I bought a dell laptop (model I14RN1818DBK I52430M) on 12/26/2011, at COMPUSA company, in Orlando, Florida. I also bought a 3-year SQUARETRADE warranty because they assured me it had international..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "I went to the hair cuttery in downtown Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim. I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00...."
- "I was been mislead to purchase a sofa-bed with so-called "free shipping"- "basic home delivery". I live in a building so Basic Home Delivery means (for them) to drop off..."