Rent A Center - Rent-a-Center Sucks!!!
Rentacenter dosen't care about their customers loyalty and are unwilling to help a person out!!In trying to get an extension on my payment I had to repeat my story 10 different times to 10 different people because no one knew what the other was doing including management.
A message was left on my phone and relayed so fast it was unintelligable. They say they want your business and even after you've been a good loyal customer for over a year refuse to work with you in hard times. Come on people, everyone needs help sometime! After I paid off my washer I swore I would not go back.
Then they suckered me in with a supposed $100 credit. Big mistake on my part.
I've had continued issues with them for 2 or more years now.They will not get me again.1187571d review #184432
You may also like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "On March 4, 2014, we requested moving service from moving associate Mr. Ernie McNab who represents himself as a sales associate with Transworld Van Lines. We were living in Orlando..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."