Rent A Center - What is your account manager's collection behavior?
Folks, I can already tell you that Rentacenter has already settled a bad collection practice suit for $343,000 in the state of Washington in which they had to sign a consent decree regarding reviews of the collection practice's they are allowed to impose on customers.First off, I have been in the rto industry for some time and have seen and been trained first hand bad collection practices imposed on customers.
I also have seen customers lie about things done to them to make the employee look bad. Just remember no matter the situation you are in employee's and customers lie to hurt or belittle someone. This behavior is so wrong and unfortunately someone has to pay. That is why consumers need to get back to the way things used to be.
If you can't afford it, don't purchase it until you can and this will eliminate problems when buying on credit. Your life will improve over time and you will have a lot more money to spend on what you NEED not what you want. For Rentacenter don't worry you won't run short on people willing to pay 3 to 4 times the value of the product.
Also if you want the consumer to pay off in 90 days why don't you post the payoff on the receipt with the payoff expiration date.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "I try to submit entry for urban oasis giveaway and it states ineligible / error after entering my email address only! Why am I ineleigible? Very aggravated and..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "Order No.: 302016492 I'd placed an order for a futon on the 26th of January which was apparently their BIG REPUBLIC DAY "SALE". I guess this is just a tactic to..."
- "MattSL, your a fricken joke!!! Why would I want to email you when your so call SafeLink Wireless Resolution team does nothing but send me the same email response to..."
- "SCAM Seems they hook you for a trial and then they repeatedly send you unauthorized product. When you call they can never locate your account... It is the dog chasing..."