Rent A Center - What is your account manager's collection behavior?
Folks, I can already tell you that Rentacenter has already settled a bad collection practice suit for $343,000 in the state of Washington in which they had to sign a consent decree regarding reviews of the collection practice's they are allowed to impose on customers.First off, I have been in the rto industry for some time and have seen and been trained first hand bad collection practices imposed on customers.
I also have seen customers lie about things done to them to make the employee look bad. Just remember no matter the situation you are in employee's and customers lie to hurt or belittle someone. This behavior is so wrong and unfortunately someone has to pay. That is why consumers need to get back to the way things used to be.
If you can't afford it, don't purchase it until you can and this will eliminate problems when buying on credit. Your life will improve over time and you will have a lot more money to spend on what you NEED not what you want. For Rentacenter don't worry you won't run short on people willing to pay 3 to 4 times the value of the product.
Also if you want the consumer to pay off in 90 days why don't you post the payoff on the receipt with the payoff expiration date.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The manager from rent a center from flager St When He Need To Sell They Make Everything Easy But He Does Not Say That He Send His People To The..."
- "Rent a Center gave my family bed bugs and won't treat my home completely!! ..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "I just received a order that cost me 50.00 USD. The size I odered was from the plus size and it was XXXL. However the size I received was a..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "I ordered from Lynn's Foliage Bank in Mayer AZ, flowers for Mothers day. Mom sent me a picture of what she recieved and I was shocked. I went back onto..."
- "Good day to you and the rest of staffs. My name is Miss Joan Shurland, one of your over seas customer. I brought a skirt from you which I receive..."
- "Everything was a complete rip off from the start. The wig was for $137 but they charged $5extra from my card,which I didn't mind as long as I would receive..."
- "There inhuman people claim they received my driving record from the Dmv. I have been in one accident in my entire life. They reported (3) more accidents that "WERE NOT..."