Folks, I can already tell you that Rentacenter has already settled a bad collection practice suit for $343,000 in the state of Washington in which they had to sign a consent decree regarding reviews of the collection practice's they are allowed to impose on customers.First off, I have been in the rto industry for some time and have seen and been trained first hand bad collection practices imposed on customers.
I also have seen customers lie about things done to them to make the employee look bad. Just remember no matter the situation you are in employee's and customers lie to hurt or belittle someone. This behavior is so wrong and unfortunately someone has to pay. That is why consumers need to get back to the way things used to be.
If you can't afford it, don't purchase it until you can and this will eliminate problems when buying on credit. Your life will improve over time and you will have a lot more money to spend on what you NEED not what you want. For Rentacenter don't worry you won't run short on people willing to pay 3 to 4 times the value of the product.
Also if you want the consumer to pay off in 90 days why don't you post the payoff on the receipt with the payoff expiration date.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "i went to go buy Christmas tree cakes to have for Christmas but what do i find valentines cakes what the heck little Debbie its December 23 not even Christmas..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- " I have been emailing Amanda the specialist about my problem with the flooring and I've sent the paperwork pictures everything I supposed to do and nothing. This floor only..."
- "While Ben is apparently a charismatic guy (he conned a small business that can't afford to give work away for free into doing a large amount of work and then..."
- "Anyway on 3/08/16 i purchased a intex 22in highrise air bed and about 6 more items from walmart and i purchased the 2yr. Protection plan with the mattress alright 2..."
- "Dear, Kabam Studios can u please send me 4* symboite suit spidey and 4* civil warrior Sincerely, JokeKing3443 by the way email is email@example.com Password is ****** If You Really..."