Rent A Center - What is your account manager's collection behavior?
Folks, I can already tell you that Rentacenter has already settled a bad collection practice suit for $343,000 in the state of Washington in which they had to sign a consent decree regarding reviews of the collection practice's they are allowed to impose on customers.First off, I have been in the rto industry for some time and have seen and been trained first hand bad collection practices imposed on customers.
I also have seen customers lie about things done to them to make the employee look bad. Just remember no matter the situation you are in employee's and customers lie to hurt or belittle someone. This behavior is so wrong and unfortunately someone has to pay. That is why consumers need to get back to the way things used to be.
If you can't afford it, don't purchase it until you can and this will eliminate problems when buying on credit. Your life will improve over time and you will have a lot more money to spend on what you NEED not what you want. For Rentacenter don't worry you won't run short on people willing to pay 3 to 4 times the value of the product.
Also if you want the consumer to pay off in 90 days why don't you post the payoff on the receipt with the payoff expiration date.review #178294
You may also like
- "Four months after I placed the order, my kitchen looks like this, happy thanksgiving without 18 base and simple dishwasher panel!..."
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "Only concerned about getting paid, no communication, untruths, too many cooks in the kitchen, ignores lab reports and treats anyway. Says sorry a lot. Poor animal care. Dried food and..."
- "This poorly maintained Golden Corral is along I-81, Hagerstown, MD. Store #2600. My wife and I, after paying at the entrance for the buffet, were absolutely shocked at..."
- "I should have waited to write my review after the work had been completed. If you can even call it that. My review was posted almost an hour and half..."
- "Never do business here again... only if i did my research and saw this site before purchasing. They are in to 1 time business. They should be shut down...."
- "I ordered a "SAGE" green dress.. when it arrived it was BRIGHT LIME GREEN!!!. Upon contacting the company they said I couldn't return it as it wa "WHAT I..."
- "Ordered a shirt it came printed incorrectly. After 5 weeks I gave up on getting a new shirt. It's been 8 weeks and my emails go 1 week without a..."