Rent A Center - What is your account manager's collection behavior?
Folks, I can already tell you that Rentacenter has already settled a bad collection practice suit for $343,000 in the state of Washington in which they had to sign a consent decree regarding reviews of the collection practice's they are allowed to impose on customers.First off, I have been in the rto industry for some time and have seen and been trained first hand bad collection practices imposed on customers.
I also have seen customers lie about things done to them to make the employee look bad. Just remember no matter the situation you are in employee's and customers lie to hurt or belittle someone. This behavior is so wrong and unfortunately someone has to pay. That is why consumers need to get back to the way things used to be.
If you can't afford it, don't purchase it until you can and this will eliminate problems when buying on credit. Your life will improve over time and you will have a lot more money to spend on what you NEED not what you want. For Rentacenter don't worry you won't run short on people willing to pay 3 to 4 times the value of the product.
Also if you want the consumer to pay off in 90 days why don't you post the payoff on the receipt with the payoff expiration date.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "rent a center delivered a parlor set, and broke a collection on my wall of the beatles, i had for a very long time, it was a rare piece, they..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package. They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "Me and my wife laid down to sleep and were woke up by bed bugs biting on us and notified staff in which they moved us from room to room..."
- "Two months ago we ordered a Marvin Ultimate Sliding French Door, supposedly the best of the best on the market. In fact, 10 years ago we ordered the same door..."
- "The Free trial is a Joke! How can you test anything and see results in 14 days! Here's what you agreet to Be careful! When you order your 14 day trial..."
- "Not worth the savings. We had an extremely unsafe vehicle!! The exterior of our car was dinged and beat up but the inside was clean. After having the car 4-5..."