2.0
Style and Design

I paid for a merchandising on Monday which was the 13th I haven't received the product yet also I have a laptop that I have purchased from you all and paid it off but take it back to them to have it fixed this been over 3 weeks ago but they want to give me a computer a loner and make want me to make payments on it this is not fair to me as a customer I feel that you owe me two months free if we can't resolve this then you can come and get the stuff that I'm paying for now and I don't want any more dealing with you all and I will report you to the Better Business Bureau

Comments

PertinentNorfolkTerrier693

I lost all trust in you all as a company I really had a lot of respect for you all but that's gone now because you are unemployed Blakely lied to me in my face. and on top of that you're coming to charge me for something that I don't even need you know all you had to do was get my computer fixed and send it back to me but you going to hold it for 3 weeks straight and want me to pay for another one now that ain't happening

to PertinentNorfolkTerrier693 #1553104

If you don’t need merchandise, you can return it if you are unable to pay for it. This is called payment protection, and if you ever need it back, you can start right back where you left off.

It’s nice of that store to service your computer after you’re done paying it off- they do not have to; when an item is paid off the contract is over- you own it. It is your broken property. The store is not responsible. You do not qualify for a loaner.

If you have a new contract for another computer until yours comes back from service, you have signed a contract which blatantly explains you have to pay for it.

Keep in mind the company’s service department only comes every two weeks now. It would take at least a month to send out and retrieve any items from service.