Rent A Center Lied to my wife and told her that Rent A Center would fix any problem with television for 5 years after the television was paid for.The manager now states that they do not make repairs when an item is paid for.

I am highly pissed and I will take this complaint to the Better Business Bureau. I will never rent anything from these crooks ever again and I am going to give them a bad name everywhere that I go.

I am also going to go to Elliot Davis in St.Louis to Complain about this.

Review about: Rent A Center Manager.

Do you people read the contract?No warranties.

Also, they will service the item as long as it's rented. Once you pay it off, they don't have to do anything. I never once had an issue with rent a center.

3 tvs (one in living room, bedroom, and lounge) and a refrigerator later...I'm still a happy customer.

The same thing just happened to me I rented a tv from rent a center a used one and just paid it off in Feburary of this year and my tv broke down a few days ago and they wouldnt help fix my tv all that money i spent on the *** tv and they wouldnt offer to pay to get it fixed it cost 253.00 and those ripoff muthafuckers wouldnt even put in money on it

Written by cynthia campanale, on 11-05-2010 10:52

We need to unite to file a class action suit. I have spoken with an attorney, please contact his office : RAC has done a great deal from unfair debt collection practices, harassment, deceptive prices . His name and office numbers are below: PLEASE CALL TO SEE IF YOU HAVE A CASE AND CAN BE ADDED .

Tom Holman

1250 Broadway, Suite 3701

New York, New York 10001

212-300-0345(Voice); 212-564-5468 (Fax)

We dont fix *** after its paid off. 5 year warranty? either your wife is an *** or a liar.

I purchased a T.V.from RAC and called the store to have it fixed.

The store mgr.John, told me " we will pick up the T.V. and send it out for repair.I need to put up $60.00 cash which I did. If for any reason they couldn't fix it they would notify me and return my $60.00. they have never called me back nor have they returned my $60.00 or my T.V.

everytime I call them they come up with a new story". I am going to report the T.V.

stolen and have the polic arrest the people who picked up my T.V.and took my $60.00!!!

He didn't fix my tv either, but he sure as *** fixed MY wife.

what a nig

You must have warranty paperwork right?I mean if I go to bestbuy and buy a TV..I always buy the extended 3 year warranty for like $400.

Gave me a slip showing warranty dates.Wait a second...OH YOUR A *** FN RAC customer.."manager told my wife..blah blah"...what after he bent her over the couch in the showroom you ***.