i went to rent a center to purchase a new washer and dryer.they talked me into a used washer and dryer,the washer had marks on the front of the door and i didn;t care much for it.

They reassured me they could replace the door and would be just like new,it;s been 4 months and no door has been fixed, and when you ask anyone about it no one knows anything and the store manager never seems to be around.so when we decide to make another purchase, of any sort we will not be at the local rent a center.thank you

Review about: Rent A Center Manager.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

I work at Rent-A-Center and am sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Sounds like your initial purchase experience wasn't good since you felt you were 'talked into' getting a used unit and, of course, the door replacement should have been something that was worked out smoothly between you and the folks at the store.

Since that doesn't appear to have happened, I hope you'll contact our customer support line at 800-422-8186 so they can get your account details and escalate the issue.They are there to help and I hope that they can get things moving along in the right direction for you.