2.1
Style and Design

Me and my boyfriend went to rent a center on Wednesday. We did an application for a couch set.

The application required 4 references. They told us I needed to provide a pay stub, which I had to come back for. They told me I would get the couch delivered next week Tuesday. Fast forward to Tuesday..They call me two hours before the delivery stating they won't deliver the couch because they were only able to contact 2 out of 4 references ON THE DAY OF DELIVERY.

The 2 that they can't reach is away this week. I am frustrated because they did not explain that we wouldn't be able to get the couch if they can't contact them. I would of told them then that the references were going away so to call sooner. Why did they wait 2 hours before delivery on the day of?

They had the rest of Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat & Mon. But no, they wait 2 hours before delivery. So I tell them to just cancel because I'm frustrated. I'm told to come In.

I'm fuming now. I go in and there's 3 workers but apparently only 1 is working. There's another customer behind me and the phone is ringing. The two other workers are in a visible back room on their phones chatting away with no care in the world.

The 1 worker helping me had to ask for their help. The guy that did help me didn't say one word to me except to swipe and sign for the cancellation.

No type of interest in the job or me...Now I'm stuck without a couch, a week before Thanksgiving because of their procrastination and non communication. Thanks Rent A Center

Review about: Delivery Service.

Comments