I was very happy to get my job at rent a center well that honeymoon ended the same day I started. Manager is just a bad person talks about integrity well she does not know the defection then cause lies to customers an employes she was rude crude an just a plain ***. Using cell phones to call customesan txt messages telling people to pay a guy got fired cause they kept calling someone at work then they just say without skipping a beat oh do you need us to pick up your stuff till you get back on your feet thats integrity right there im glad I dont work there I guess for the sake of being a good person thus was a bad choice btw im in Wyoming.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Anthony Austin Is a DM for the Alabama store, why? i dont know I guess him being in the military he feels he can talk to employees anyway he wants but he fells to realize these are grown men and women he need to be fired or a good old *** beating which ever 1 comes 1st...PS he can't read

Antony Austin Is a DM for the Alabama store, why? i dont know I guess him being in the military he feels he can talk to employees anyway he wants but he fells to realize these are grown men and women he need to be fired or a good old *** beating which ever 1 comes 1st...PS he can't read

No need to be mean...

I used Rent A Center to get furniture for my very first apartment.It was not a good experience.

Renting their stuff is way more expensive than people think (maybe because I wanted mine brand new?) and the employees are very rude when you go into the store. Depending on which day you visit it's either a den of low class high pressure salesmen or a ghost town where you have to hunt people down to help you. I'm female and I always live alone.

Only I was at my apartment when my furniture was delivered and the delivery guys both seriously hit on me, told sex jokes all the time they assembled my bedroom set and asked if I wanted to have a threesome on my new bed.Yikes.

Hi – I currently work at RAC and I’m very sorry to hear about your experience working for the company.If you have any concerns related to a manager or coworker acting unlawfully or engaging in unethical business practices, please don’t hesitate to call the Coworker Relations hotline at 1-800-675-0825 and let them know about it .

If you prefer to remain anonymous, you can call the Compliance Hotline at 1-866-480-6135.Hope this helps.

Maybe you should go rent a new computer. All of your punctuation buttons must be broken because I don't see a single period, comma, anything. Get an education and get a real job.