So I see I'm not the only one who has a problem with renta center .I wish they would camp out or try and break in my place .They try that anywhere else after they do II guarentee you that!!!!!I hope you are listening renta center .Your company should go out of business or turn a complete new leaf, before you create a big fiasco where someone gets killed because if you threaten me I guarentee you will have to make good on it .

I will make you make good on it !!!Your company should be ashamed of the tactics you use to conduct business.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

i dont get it :eek , people complain about buying things they cant afford, i think you are lucky you can pay late, and rent a center would rather have you pay ontime and not charge the late fee. i mean, you cant go into a grocery store and only pay 1.99 for gallon of milk when their 2.99, what do think the the grocery store is going to tell you???

1.Written by faith, on 22-04-2010 20:29

Rent a center is horrible, if you give them references on the application.

they will call the references you posted, call your neighbors, harass you for payment days earlier. Up to 8 calls within two days before payment is due. I advise anyone not to ever rent from rent a center stores, they do not do fair debt collection acts.

They bully, coerce and never should be used under any circumstances.Everyone should get together and file a class action suit against them and then they will respect people, their rights, their references and act like human beings with dignity, compassion and start respecting the debt collection practices, let's all get together and file a class action suit.

to all those posts stating pay on time and rac emoplyees won't bother you.....that's bs i have had an account with them for a year, i pay weekly, my payment is due on saturday, if i don't pay me bill on friday, saturday i get calls all day long just to remind me my paymentis due, i am not a child that has to be reminded that my payment is due when it is not due yet

I AGREE DONT RENT IF YOU SEE SOME THING IN THERE AN IT SAID 29.99 IT GIVES YOU A 90 DAY SAC NUMBER SUCH AS 1499.99 THEN A TOTAL COST WICH IS 3100.00 THE STORE REALY PAID ANY WERE FROM 500 TO 700 DOLLARS FOR . AND IF YOU MISS YOUR 90 DAYS ONLY 45% OF YOUR MONEY IS DEDUCTED FROM YOU TOTAL COST AND GOD DONT BE LATE(HEY RAC EMPLOYEE TWO WEEKS AND FEES RIGHT) THATS WHY MOST CUSTOMERS WAIT TILL FRI OR SAT TO PAY YOU INSTEAD OF MONDAY GOD FOR BID U MISS THOSE MAGIC MONDAY NUMBERS AND THURS ARE JUST AS BAD JUST(11.9 2.9) ASK RAC EMPLOYEE WICH MEANS HERRASS THE CUSTOMER GOT GET THOSE NUMBERS RIGHT TO RENT A CENTER YOUR NOT A CUSTOMER YOUR A NUMBER OR WHAT THEY LIKE TO CALL A B.O.R YEA AS LONG AS YOU PAY ON TIME NO PROBLEM BUT MISS A COUPLE I HAVE HAD TO REPO THING FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE PAID THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS JUST TO LOSE IT IN THE FINAL STRETCH THINK THEY CARE NOPE JUST REFURB IT GET A RATE CODE AND KILL THAT DEPREIATION KEEP IT UNDER 23 RIGHT RAC EMPLOYEE ITS ALL ABOUT THAT 5% AT THE END OF THE MONTH OR MAYBE IN YOUR CASE ONCE A QT

U SUR DO SOUND LIKE AN COMPLETE *** Y CNT U JUS PAY THA GOT DAM PPLE IF U CNT AFFORD IT FROM THA GET DONT *** WIT U KNO UR BUDGET N READ THA CONTRACT ***!!!!!!!!

All you have to do is to do what you are supposed to and pay your bill on time.I've been dealing with rentacenter for years and if you don't miss your payments all the time you wan;t have a problem.

This is probably why you are at rentacenter because you think you can pay when you want to.Read your contract like you're supposed to.

Wow- obviously something's going on, but from your post, I can't tell exactly what it is?What you posted, about people 'camping out' or 'breaking into' a place are absolutely against our policies and against the law, for that matter.

And no one should be threatening you.Whatever's happening, I hope you escalate it to our customer support center at 800-422-8186- they can get the district manager for the store involved and help.