so we bought a fridge from rent a center and paid it off in 2 months and the *** fridge started to leak some water seems like the ice maker is dripping we called and James the guy who sold us the fridge said since you paid it off its no longer covered.How crappy service is that and never again will i go into rent a center to buy anything!!!

Paying it off earily should be a good thing for rent a center as more customers willing to pay money .All i can say is they are a bunch of crooks, no good business people.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

SHOULD OF KEPT PAYING THAT 3.00 A WEEK AND YOU WOULD STILL BE COVER NO RENTACENTERS FAULT YOU! DIDNT WANNA KEEP PAYING THE 3.00 A WEEK EVEN WHEN U PAY IT OFF. READ THE FINE PRINT AND KNOW WHAT YOUR SIGNING.

If you are interested in helping me get it going email me at srglegal @ hotmail . com.

Hi – I work at RAC and I’m sorry to hear about your refrigerator.Many of our customers choose to enroll on our Benefits Plus program so that they’re products are still covered for service after they have been paid off.

If you signed up for Benefits Plus then please call 888-770-4123 to discuss your options, otherwise feel free to call our Customer Care team at 1-800-422-8186 to see if there’s anything we can do to help.Thanks.