okay i said i was gonna post what i purchased at rent a center & as you look at what kind of products they are selling, i dont know how this works, i pay and pay but within 5-6 months later these turn out to be results of what i thought was real leather...bummer!!if i can post the photos i would let you see the facts are true!and i have tried calling to still resolve this issue but obviously the staff just does things when convient for them to do it.i jus know im posting photos soon so this scam wont happen to the next cutomer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fake Leather Couches Part 2
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I am renting a 50 inch tv and a bed from rent a center i do not have all the parts for the bed frame i am missing screws and..."
- "Where to start. Day One - Saturday 10/3/2015 walked into RAC with an email coupon from paying off a washer and dryer that I purchased. Here's the fine print on..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."