okay i said i was gonna post what i purchased at rent a center & as you look at what kind of products they are selling, i dont know how this works, i pay and pay but within 5-6 months later these turn out to be results of what i thought was real leather...bummer!!if i can post the photos i would let you see the facts are true!and i have tried calling to still resolve this issue but obviously the staff just does things when convient for them to do it.i jus know im posting photos soon so this scam wont happen to the next cutomer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fake Leather Couches Part 2
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Where to start. Day One - Saturday 10/3/2015 walked into RAC with an email coupon from paying off a washer and dryer that I purchased. Here's the fine print on..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- " I was sold a Jeep Wrangler 2016 that was in an accident by Ralph Rodriguez and Jason Martino. They stole my money and lied to me. Sold me a car..."
- "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."