2.7K views

all you rent a center people GO TO AARONS RENTAL!!!!!i hate rent a center.its like dealing with a credit card company.or when they send you over to collections.maybe they should shut down their business.oh and just dont give them your phone number.tell them you dont have one at this time or it is unlisted.

you have to watch they tac on extra money sometimes if your payment is late.you are better off if you can afford it pay for most of the item.well like i said try aarons rental.have a good day

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

:( :x :) :? :roll :eek :upset :zzz :sigh :p 8)

Davestro

I have been using rent a center for a long time.I have only been late on one payment and they were very easy to deal with.

They let me double up on my next payment and it was very easy process. I havent bought any used furniture from them, but if I did I wouldnt expect it to be in great condition. I did look at furniture at Aarons rent, but it was cheap imitation ashley furniture. It wasnt even made by Ashley they just bought ashley logo and put it on their furniture.

Rent A Center should me Lane furniture and it is higher quality then even real ashley furniture.

Just look at the construction and read the reviews.Service is outstanding in Monroe, NC for Rent a center, but I cant speak for other areas.

:sigh We rented a Samsung bottom freezer

refrigerator; also bought a used couch.

A tv was offered as an extra inducement to buy refrigerator. Well, refrigerator appeared new but we suspect it was used as the evaporator/condenser failed within 1 year. The loaner was in bad shape. We cancelled all of the contracts due to service, rudeness and inferior products. They are now suing me for the tv I won't pay for. The tv was a gift not a buy. The price of the Samsung is $1299 our price was $2900+.

I can see a company making a little off a rental but 2x the cost is too much; then it breaks down. Aaron's has labeled me a no-a-count and reported me for the free tv.

Talk about poor products and service! Goodbye Aaron's.

Everyone always told me aarons rent a center was a better way to go.I have to strongly disagree.

Since day one of business with them, their customer service has been below poor. The prices randomly jump without notice. The staff is poorly trained at best, and very rude. Beyond that, when we wanted to trade in our couches for a new set, they sent their goons out to slice the back of our couch while we werent looking so they didnt have to take it back.

They literally took a razor blade to the back of the couch so we couldnt return it.

The people up there are a bunch of ghetto hoodlums who cant/should not be running a business.They are rude, unprofessional, shady, and they are proof behind the negative stereotype that is flint.

We are renting from RAC right now and we had returned our washer and dyer and they said we had a 1000 dollar credit however it can not be used on what we have still renting.When I tried to get something else with that credit they told me no just save it till u can come back and get ur washer and dryer back.

Now as far as I remember the customer chooses what they want not the other way around.we are still paying for our things but after this i dont think we will go back to RAC :( :(

My 6 year old son got put in the hospital for a head injury was in there for a week which ment i was out of work for a week i called rac to see about making a double payment in a couple weeks they told me if i didn't make my payment they would come pick up my tv which by the way was only 4 months away from being paid for in full

my Wife and I have been asking RAC for a final payout receipt for more than a bedroom set, Mac laptop, TV and Stand for more than three months now and keep getting the run around.We finally refused any further payments on our last items-Washer&Dryer-until we received a payout receipt, all of a sudden I am offerred a letter but still no receipt.

I made my purchases at Conn's and financed them thru RAC, worse thing I could Have EVER done.

I should have just bought it all out and bitten the bullet on spending the money all at once instead of spreading it over three 849.67 payments.

No one has answers or resolutions, but i get plenty of collection calls and threats.

go rental is one of the cheater i have ever seen ,688 great great north road

I've been renting at Aarons almost a year and they have been great.The people at my store are friendly and recognize me when I come in to make my payments.

If my due date is a few days before payday, I call them and let them know and they adjust my due date.

When I got in a tight spot this month, they deferred a payment for me.So I will keep doing business with them.