1.5
Style and Design

Update by user Feb 03

They called me and we worked things out on both ends

Original review posted by user Feb 03

When I make my payments I get phone calls from RAC..I recently been in hospital and work 12-16 hour days..

RAC told me they was picking up furniture last Tuesday which I'm only behind $360 my monthly payment.They never show up.Then I get off work to a message from a RAC employee that said he's tired of the games and called me a lier over 3 time's. I still have message.I called and talked to the boss he said that he said something to his employer. I got a couch that has a rip in the back and they got paint all over it from bringing it in apt.Very unprofessional and honestly not worth all the hassle.I asked the supervisor of the store for his boss number and he told me he would call back with it and nothing.Im about to go out and handle things for today. I'm not waiting on employees who lie about showing up then want to call me talking crazy...

very unprofessional.I want to talk to corporate

Review about: Rent A Center Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I am definitely done doing business with rent a center.I had a financial matter when I quit one of my jobs they gone call me and hassle me for 2 weeks talking bout I'm just 2 weeks behind when I paid them 362 a week ago.

After I get all my items paid off I'm done they better not try to convince me into getting a new nothing.I'm good I will shop at the habitat store quicker than I would do business with them ever again...