Yesterday, Thursday July 13th, my wife was inquiring about the new Samsung Galaxy S8 phonesadvertised on TV through RAC.She called the 1097 E Main St.

El Cajon, CA. 92020 office location at (619) 447-8000. Which is managed by Don Bawnbicy. But spoke with "Jason" to find out if theS8 was available at his location.

He said they were not, but would callher back within 15 minutes to find out when the phone would be available (call #1). After 45 minutes of no call back from Jason, she calledagain to kindly follow up, and spoke with Jason again. He seemed to have forgotten, and did not find out anything, but promisedto call her back within 10 minutes with an answer (call #2)... After waiting an hour this time with no return call from Jason, she called the same location, and spoke with Jason once again.

He gave her the same runaround and promise (call#3). By this time, it was evening. So the next day (today), she contacted another office location. Not only did this different location inform us that theSamsung Galaxy S8 was not yet available.

But during the same call, they also immediately told us when the phones would bedelivered to their store location. (really??) We also visited the Imperial Beach location to inquire about a phone as well. But because their terms were not the same as we were told over the phone by a different employee,we decided not to get a phone, after driving across town... By the way, there was noS8 at that location either.

Soto play our luck, she called the original storeshe started with yesterday, and spoke with Jason once again. Not only didJason never return the phone call by now, withthe answer as requested yesterday. But he was also aware that we visited the Imperial Beach location! "That was very weird, and unorthodox regarding customer service standards".

He was also never apologetic for his unprofessionalism yesterday and today for his lack of results in answering her initial question from yesterday. At this point, I was besides myself as I listened to my wife patiently trying to get some decent customer service from an employee of a supposedly professional establishment. But unfortunately she was stuck with this "Jason" postal nightmare employee who seemed to have a chip on his shoulder, and wanted to take it out on my wife... Is this the type of service and professionalism that Rent A Center employs?

Do I need to escalate this to Facebook and corporate? I don't understand whyJason working here. "It's very sad to know that we even share the same name". CUSTOMERS BEWARE, and don't be surprised if you get this level of service from Jason, his store location, or anyone that he may have ever trained or influenced.

Definitely save yourself the stress, inconvenience, runaround, and unprofessionalism,by justavoiding Jason if you unfortunately come across this location.

Even better, just avoidRAC all together.There's enough competition...

Review about: Rent A Center Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not being honest about what is in stock.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments