manager at rent a center in Bayonne, nj is extremly rude, after i ran into some hardship with the payments i asked one of the workers if i could make partial payments for a few weeks till i was caught up he told me no.so i told him that i would try and come up with the money.

this was a weekend. On Monday morning he calls me and tells me that he either needs payment or a date for pick up, i gave them a date, at which i wasnt going to be able to be home, i called them sunday and there was no voicemail, i called Monday morning and spoke with the manager Marcia, who was extremely rude she told me what day they could pick up their furniture. when i told her she tells me we'll be there are you sure you'll be there?

i then told her to have a good morning and hung up the phone.they are extremely rude.

Review about: Rent A Center Manager.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

is there any way to rent from them if i have no proof of income? I'm self employed.

I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAIN THEM RAC IS THE BEST PLACE WHERE I CAN GET ALL I NEED FOR MY HOME, SPECIALLY THE BAYONNE ONE...THOSE EMPLOYEES ARE AMAZING AND ALWAYS HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE...

THERE IS A NEW GUY WHO HAVE A RELLY POSITIVE ATTITUDE HE IS ALWAYS TAKING CARE OF MY PROBLEMS AND IS ALWAYS ON TIME FOR MY DELIVERIES HIS NAME IS FELIX...THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ATTETIONS GUYS YOUR STORE IS THE BEST!!

EVERY EMPLOYEE AT THAT LOCATION NEEDS SOME SERIOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING! MARCIA IS THE WORST MANAGER I HAVE EVER SEEN!

THEY RIP YOU OFF WITH THE OVERPRICED GOODS THEY SELL AND THEN HARASS YOU 100 TIMES A DAY FROM BOTH THE OFFICE PHONE AND THEIR CELL PHONES UNTIL YOU FINALLY FLIP ON THEM.

I TOOK A DIFFERENT ROUTE... IM SURE MY ATTORNEY CONTACTED THEM EARLIER THIS MORNING REGARDING SEVERAL OF THEIR APPARENTLY ILLEGAL COLLECTION PRACTICES!

WOULDNT RECOMMEND THAT LOCATION TO ANYONE!

#112078

:( Sorry, This just shows not all RAC employees are bad. Why don't the good ones get together and confront the company about the bad ones? If you can get them to listen and act everyone will be better off.

I'm forwarding your post to RAC's customer support department so that your feedback gets to where it needs to be.I work for Rent-A-Center and am sorry to hear that your rental experience ended this way.

Best wishes for getting through your hardship.These are tough times for so, so many people!