i rented a tv 1 week before i went into labor and was in the hospital before i could make my paymeny when it was due i was laying in a hospital bed now they are going to sue me cause i wasnt on time they want the tv *** them.i told them that i was wiulling to pay what ever they want but thry got very rude and inconsidorate.

i will never again use thier services.i cant belive they treat paople like that.buisnesses are suppost be all about costumor services and treating their costumors with respect.well not the people at rent a center

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Who cares if you were in the hospital. You can make payments online, over the phone, or have the father of your child go make a payment - if you know who it is.

Anorhi

SO what if you were in the hospital?the world does not stop turning.

you should have called and explained the situation BEFORE the payment was due, or made arrangements prior to going into labour.

yo were pregnant, it's not like you were in a sudden car accident. you KNEW that you were going to be in hospital sooner or later and should have been getting organised, making arrangements for things that may need to be done while you're otherwise occupied and such.

I've been doing it since I was 6 months.It's not that hard.

Why do customers think just because they have a problem everyone is suppose to bow down to them.Take care of your business.

Sign of the times.

We live in a entitlement society. Everybody thinks they are owed something.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.Teach him to fish and he steals your boat.

#319308

Hi, Congrats on your baby!I work for RAC and I’m very sorry to hear about your experience with one of our stores.

We try to treat all customers in a courteous and professional manner no matter the circumstance.

Our coworkers should have tried to work with you and possibly arranged to take your payment over the phone after the baby was born.I think you should call our Customer Care line at 1-800-422-8186 and let them know what happened, they’re there to help.

PFB Complaint Moderator
Kholargos, Attica, Greece #318215

Pay your bills DEADBEAT!!! and your problems go away,

Did you ever go to school? Because you do not know how to spell, must be all the inbreeding in your family!!!