I have been renting beds from rent-a- center I ordered two new beds but they only had one new bed in the store so i took it an a used one they promised me that as soon as another one came in the office they would then switch me out with the new one i originally order well that never happen in spite of everything i have been harassed every two weeks by these people they have a nasty manager in this office every time I pay there always getting ready to bring my new bed but it never gets to my house I pay so I want my service that I pay for I've now been paying but not what I pay for do I sue who do I contact I know that this manager has someone over him who do I contact with this problem I've been having I can be reached at peekundamyskirt@yahoo.com or 708-596-2465 I would like some answers Thank you!!!

Review about: Rent A Center Manager.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

At Rent A Center we value our Customers Very Much!!!!!Although I am not from your area I do work for the Co.

RAC. and I can tell you that if there is a customer that is not happy about something, RAC wants to know! There is a customer care line that you can leave a complaint or a comment and the District Manager will find look into the problem! The correct thing to do is for that S.M.

to get you the BKB's that you requested.And as long as your renewal payments are made on time there shouldn't be any problems!