Vernon, Connecticut

The staff does not consider that people get sick.Sometimes, when they get sick, have a communicable virus and live alone, it is hard to get out and return products to the store.

The staff and the management are very unprofessional. The manager can be very pushy when she wants to be. She also has a tenedency to scream. The entire cost of the rental is double their "90 day same as cash" price.

Their same as cash price is higher than buying from Amazon.

She also make subtle remarks regarding your disability, if you have one.They are very unprofessional and lack respect.

Review about: Various Electronic Items.

2.0
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full transfer of ownership of products to me, zero balance owed, and staff retraining on professionalism.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rent A Center - Review in Furniture and Decor category Rent A Center "My name is natascha ive had so many issues with rent a center on walzem ..ive been getting harrassing texts and phone calls ..i took screen shots of everything ..i..." Read more APPLE WHOLESALE STORE IS THE MOST RELIABLE WHOLESALER OD APPLW PRODUCTS BAR NONE! Apple Wholesale Store "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..." Read more Rent A Center - Delivery Service Review from Memphis, Tennessee Rent A Center "When rac delivered my washer abd dryer they ripped the linoleum in 3 different places. One in the front entry the other 2 in my kitchen. Looks awful. Will they..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more