Vernon, Connecticut
2.0
Style and Design

The staff does not consider that people get sick.Sometimes, when they get sick, have a communicable virus and live alone, it is hard to get out and return products to the store.

The staff and the management are very unprofessional. The manager can be very pushy when she wants to be. She also has a tenedency to scream. The entire cost of the rental is double their "90 day same as cash" price.

Their same as cash price is higher than buying from Amazon.

She also make subtle remarks regarding your disability, if you have one.They are very unprofessional and lack respect.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rent a center customer care. Rent A Center needs to "full transfer of ownership of products to me, zero balance owed, and staff retraining on professionalism" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rent a center customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rent A Center.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments