2.1
Style and Design

Assistant manager from Beckley plaza store in Beckley West Virginia came to my home with another employee to discuss payment options.After agreeing on Wednesday December 20th.

They left the home. Returned 10 minutes later and said that they were instructed to pick up the merchandise. I noticed the assistant manager recording me and told him that I do not wish to be recorded. He said he was not recording me.

This conversation took place in my kitchen with him and another employee. At this time, a bigger box truck was pulling up to my home from your company. I began to worry about my safety and the safety of my young daughter who was not fully dressed while your employee was video/recording. I told them to leave my home and they did.

Several federal, state, local and criminal laws was broken by your employees by their behavior, furthermore, additional laws were broken when that video/audio recording was shared by many of your employees at that location.I expect a call within 24 hours and swift justice given to those perverts for their actions in my home or I will be contacting my attorney for further action!!!

Comments

Oh yes, another serial deadbeat who's a legal expert!