Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

They gave me furniture with bugs in it!!!! Roaches and termites!!!

I’ve never had a bug problem in my home!!!!

And then they have the nerve to be harassing me when I’m a couple days behind! If I have to pay for exterminators and probably other *** I’m not paying them *** They can take that to court cause I’ll be ready with these pictures and videos as proof!!!

Comments

#1582010

His point OP is that legally you have no case. You took possession, and if you are not paying for the leased merchandise as per the contact you chose to sign you are in the wrong.

Look up the laws in your state but, in most states failing to surrender leased property constituents as thieft of leased property. Please read some of the posts on this very forum. In some states you will have a warrant issued for your arrest if Rent A Center files with you're District Attorneys office.

Unfortunately your contract is still legally binding insects or not, if you wish to not pay then your best option would be to surrender the property back to the lean holder and take the hit on your credit report. The other option of keeping Rent A Centers property and failing to pay may result in more sever legal consequences.

You will lose, bug pictures or not. I don't read that you've complained in the proper manner or refused possession of the merchandise.

You may have a valid claim, but thusfar you have failed to present it properly and cannot win based upon what you've stated here. I have to leave now because I'm late otherwise I'd explain just exactly what you must do, beginning now.

to Anonymous #1580401

Thanks but no thanks... I’m trying to figure out what was your point in commenting other than to state your opinion...