Rent A Center ***

I made the Mistake of Setting up an Account because i wanted to Get a TV that i could not Afford at the time.I made 2,800 Dollars in Payments and When i missed a Payment Due to being out of the Country They Called and Left 17 Verbal Messages stateing they will have To handle things their way, (what?) are they Threatening me?

sounded like it then My Friend who was watching my APT said they was banging on the DOOR demanding to be let in. This is Harrasment. is it not. i filed a BBB Complaint with The BBB to keep A Record of this outrages So Call Customer Service Actions.

I Finnaly Called the guy and they told me we are coming to pick up the TV today. I said ok, come get it.

i will never deal with Rent A Center EVER again.ARRONS would have treated me better.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 21, 2011 #302481

Weel the Better Business Was Useless and The CEO Sided with Rent a Center Stateing that The EMployee never did such a thing Basically Calling me a Liar. So whatever i just wont ever go there for any reason ever again.

turnup truck

Dec 27, 2014 #921888 Des Moines, Iowa

Of course he did, because you are a liar. Easy to see. You weren't "out of the country", you were hiding and trying to NOT be mature and responsible by NOT paying your bill. You got caught in your big lie, and now are feeling embarrassed. Lmao.c

1 0 Reply
S. Foster

Apr 26, 2011 #278988

I am dealing with document fraud. A forgery was made with my name and is current in litigation. My name falsely appears on a rent-a-canter documents that was made by their employee.

I am offering Compensation to anyone having any lease purchase documents on any leased purchased item.

The documents can be old, paid out, active,repossessed, any. The personal imformation on document is not needed. It is only the size of the document that is useful as a comparison made as to the size of their documents.

Any person can make contact through my
e-mail at :(

Apr 25, 2011 #278701

Hi, I work for RAC and I’m extremely sorry to hear about your experience. What you’ve described is against our policies. Please contact Customer Care at 1-800-422-8186 and let them know about this situation. I know it's one more step for you to take, but giving Customer Care your feedback is the only way specific issues can be addressed. Hope this was helpful.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.