I am renting a 50 inch tv and a bed from rent a center i do not have all the parts for the bed frame i am missing screws and a close out piece to the bottom of the drawers when the brought me the boxsprings and mattress that where used and they picked it up from a nother store it was loaded with bed bugs i have pictures of the bed bugs i have complained about all of it and they havent done anything about my complaints so i exsterminated the bed my self and put plastic over both boxsprings and mattress and so they have taken the stuff back i think it is truely discusting that they would bring a bed loaded with bed bugs to some ones house here are the pictures of the bed bugs and oh by the way i live in gloversville ny 12078

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rent a center bed rental. Rent A Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rent a center bed rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rent A Center.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #1225305

Hello, I work for Rent-A-Center.We're sorry to hear about this.

We want to assure you that we follow all state guidelines to clean and sanitize our mattresses. All merchandise is physically inspected for before leaving the store. If something is ever found to have bed bugs, we would destroy it immediately, and our customers would never be at risk for renting it.

We definitely want to look into your concerns, so would you please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance?Thank you.