Rent A Center Bed Rental Review from North Providence, Rhode Island

I am renting a 50 inch tv and a bed from rent a center i do not have all the parts for the bed frame i am missing screws and a close out piece to the bottom of the drawers when the brought me the boxsprings and mattress that where used and they picked it up from a nother store it was loaded with bed bugs i have pictures of the bed bugs i have complained about all of it and they havent done anything about my complaints so i exsterminated the bed my self and put plastic over both boxsprings and mattress and so they have taken the stuff back i think it is truely discusting that they would bring a bed loaded with bed bugs to some ones house here are the pictures of the bed bugs and oh by the way i live in gloversville ny 12078

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Used Boxspring And Mattress
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #934594

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rent A Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 11 #1225305 Plano, Texas

Hello, I work for Rent-A-Center. We're sorry to hear about this. We want to assure you that we follow all state guidelines to clean and sanitize our mattresses. All merchandise is physically inspected for before leaving the store. If something is ever found to have bed bugs, we would destroy it immediately, and our customers would never be at risk for renting it. We definitely want to look into your concerns, so would you please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get a chance? Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.