The service in granite city illinois is racist towards black people they sell black people broke furniture and appliances, my bed rail had been broke for three weeks an no one had come by to fix it but in the contract they promise immediate repair this service is awful and RACIST IN GRANITE CITY ILLINOIS.DON'T BUY OU'D YOU'RE BLACK THEY DON'T LIKE US.
The photo on the left is the broke rail the photo on the right is the good one.It's been broke for three weeks they're service is AWFUL IN GRANITE CITY ILLINOIS
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "I read all the negative comments about company after I had placed an order. However I feel that only negative reviews usually get posted because if your pissed you are..."
- "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."