Rent A Center Bed Repair Review from Granite City, Illinois
The service in granite city illinois is racist towards black people they sell black people broke furniture and appliances, my bed rail had been broke for three weeks an no one had come by to fix it but in the contract they promise immediate repair this service is awful and RACIST IN GRANITE CITY ILLINOIS.DON'T BUY OU'D YOU'RE BLACK THEY DON'T LIKE US.
The photo on the left is the broke rail the photo on the right is the good one.It's been broke for three weeks they're service is AWFUL IN GRANITE CITY ILLINOIS
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "rent a center delivered a parlor set, and broke a collection on my wall of the beatles, i had for a very long time, it was a rare piece, they..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I read all the negative comments about company after I had placed an order. However I feel that only negative reviews usually get posted because if your pissed you are..."
- "This is the absolute worst company and worst customer service that I have ever encountered. I changed cell phone carriers and was under the impression that my new carrier had..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."