Rent A Center Customer Care Review from Syracuse, New York

I have asked Rent A Center to come to my home on today Monday July 18th to pick up two TVs and a TV stand two of the employees carried out the TV stand for my kitchen and out my door and when they did they drop the TV stand and put a hole in my wall that we had just put new sheetrock in our kitchen and painted and painted my wall in the kitchen and it put a hole in my wall and we went to rent a center and the only thing that they told us is that they'll come patch the hole and that was it.i m am pissed.They are not licensed contractor.

My husband is. My husband and i put up new walls in our kitchen . My husband will fix the hole. We feel something needs to be done.

And made right like a discount on our bedroom suit or a breakon a couple of weeks payment. We have always had good standings and no problems with rent a center.we dont want to start now.if this cant be made right then we will take our buisness else were.the rent a center we go through is 1635 N Elmira st sayre,pa 18840.

The name on the account is Michael longcoy & Amanda Longcoy.

I know its only a small hole.But we put a lot of time and money in our kitchen walls.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rent A Center Staff
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #884752 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rent A Center? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 19 #1187009 Plano, Texas

Hi there, I work for Rent-A-Center. We'd be happy to look into your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to help. Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.