2.2
Style and Design

I have asked Rent A Center to come to my home on today Monday July 18th to pick up two TVs and a TV stand two of the employees carried out the TV stand for my kitchen and out my door and when they did they drop the TV stand and put a hole in my wall that we had just put new sheetrock in our kitchen and painted and painted my wall in the kitchen and it put a hole in my wall and we went to rent a center and the only thing that they told us is that they'll come patch the hole and that was it.i m am pissed.They are not licensed contractor.

My husband is. My husband and i put up new walls in our kitchen . My husband will fix the hole. We feel something needs to be done.

And made right like a discount on our bedroom suit or a breakon a couple of weeks payment. We have always had good standings and no problems with rent a center.we dont want to start now.if this cant be made right then we will take our buisness else were.the rent a center we go through is 1635 N Elmira st sayre,pa 18840.

The name on the account is Michael longcoy & Amanda Longcoy.

I know its only a small hole.But we put a lot of time and money in our kitchen walls.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Mandylynn77 is quite happy with your present staff crooks and stated that there is a room for improvement of im not happy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rent a center customer care. Rent A Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rent a center customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rent A Center.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #1187009

Hi there, I work for Rent-A-Center.We'd be happy to look into your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to help.

Whenever you get a chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.Thank you.