Style and Design

I would never ever again rent from these thieves, i rented a laptop and only owe 378 to pay of the debt. I missed a payment and they have non stop called and left message even though i called to let them now i will be paying late.

They have gone as far as to come to my house wanting to repocess the merchandise.

The manager even threathened me if he didnt receive the laptop even though i explained i would pay them on wendsday. Needless to say rent a center has lost one more customer.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rent A Center. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rent A Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rent A Center and rent a center laptop rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

New Albany, Indiana, United States #1185391

Rent a center said I can start where I left off. Well that's a joke. They lied

Plano, Texas, United States #1182685

Hello, I work for Rent-A-Center. We certainly never want our customers to feel this way and take these claims seriously.

We'd really like to get in touch you further about concners so we can do our best to address them.

When you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.