Poor customer service from Miami Gardens location. I ordered a new upgraded sofa, which I was told wld take a few wks.

After a month I made a call to find out how much longer. I was told to hold on, oh the manager will call u back. No call back, I called the next day. Hold on no one picked up, so I hung up.

Called another day, was told we have new shipment but idk if it is yours only a manager can tell you. I went in person and was told manager was on vacation, this was on a Friday. Monday I was told manager was on lunch. Yet another call, I was told the manager is very busy.

Go to a computer and look up the model number and call back. Then I said No, you shld have what I ordered in the system. I will call corporate this is ridiculous.

His response was do u want the number. Very rude and non professional.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rent A Center Manager.

Comments

Plano, Texas, United States #1206216

Hi there, I work for Rent-A-Center. We always want our customers to have a positive experience with us and we're sorry to hear you're recent visit wasn't up to par.

We'd really like to discuss your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.