1.6
Style and Design

Got me and my wife used note 4 phones for christmas this year...i was assured that they had been gone thru and checked out....wrong...my phone wont charge. The charger gets so hot you camt touch it...my wifes phone was never cleared and had *** downloaded on it...her cell also had a aftermarket batt amd would not charge properly...i couldnt be more pissed off...i went thru arrons last year and got us 2 phones that turned out to be junk...i told the manager about my experiance with arrons and she assured me i had nothing to worry about and that the phones had been gone thru....wrong..she never even turned them on to check them or she would have seen this

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of samsung electronics galaxy note 4 cell phone from Rent A Center and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rent A Center to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rent A Center for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Hello, I work for Rent-A-Center.This definitely sounds concerning!

We'd like to look into what might have happened and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Please give us a call at 1-800-422-8186 as soon as you get the chance.Thank you.