2.8
Style and Design

bought a leather sectional they ripped it coming in left it here took for ever to pick it back up then brought me a new couch with cigarette burns and rips in it that looks worn out and a washer that was supposed to be new but sucks and leaks! An won't refund my money the leather sectional I didn't even get to use and the new one they have brought I have only had for a week! I'm pissed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of rent a center sofa rental. Rent A Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rent a center sofa rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rent A Center.

Comments

Hello, I work for Rent-A-Center. We never want to hear feedback like this and we'd like to look into your concerns further and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Would you please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186 at your earliest convenience? Thank you.