Rent A Center - Rented a used bed infested with bedbugs
Rented a bed at Mesa AZ Rentacenter, after having it for two weeks a batch of dormant bedbug eggs hatched and overnight I was eaten alive by bedbugs.I threw out the bed, had them pick it up, and demanded a refund.
They are not responding to my claim and have stated that the pest control tech saw no bedbugs in my residence, even the the store manager actaully saw the infestation himself when the box spring was returned to his store. I cleaned everything up before the pest control tech got there, a full day and a half later.
The corporate office 'risk management' dept.wants to cover their own butts in case I decided to sue for pain and suffering, Dr bills, etc.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Full Size Bed
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "So the dress comes in and it's gorgeous, I try it on and it doesn't fit but I've taken off the tag not knowing that you can't return like that..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "i purchased a used pickup in 7/2006.I was offered warranty policy for a set amount for as long as i paid the premium per month. It was supposed to..."
- " I was humiliated by the manager at Toy R Us Greece, NY location. I went to purchase Christmas items for needed children. I notice while in the..."
- "Last year my 23 month old Frigidaire smoothtop range cracked over the front left burner. After not getting any satisfaction from the Frigidaire customer service line, I went back the..."