Well time and time again we have tried to get RAC to stop their employees from using illegal and unethical business practices.But they not only refuse to do anything, but also encourage there people to continue to use these methods So now we will take the fight to their doorstep. This demonstration will be 73 strong to stand outside the East Stroudsburg P.A.

store and also includes 4 chase cars that will follow delivery trucks with video cameras.This will be the first of many demonstrations that will follow. The goal would be to have one a month cost to cost at all the RAC stores.

Comments

if you want copy just email me at princessamber1989@gmail.com

i have a 18 hour video, you might be intrested in

your correct about GE,And yes it is a personal subject with me.

I agree with GE Hater. You can say what you want Zero, but it sounds awfully personal with you.

You act like you're taking the high road with concern for everyone, but in the scheme of things, there are bigger concerns out in the world. I think GE is a much bigger problem that needs to be scrutinized by the public eye.

Wow Zero, with this much passion, why don't you turn towards General Electric? They're sending over parts to the middle east that are being used to make roadside bombs that are killing our soldiers.

That is way worse than a company that gives options to people who don't have credit, even if sometimes some questionable business practices are engaged in by some employees. I've had rac employees at my door before because I just didn't have the time to call them, or I didn't have the money, so I was trying avoid them.

I don't get mad, they're doing their job. But GE is a true monster that needs to be held accountable.

Well I would sit and think of all the things that go on in our everyday life,companys that lie, cheat and steal from thier so called "valued costumers" after promises of the sun and moon , companies that tell employees that they are family and then when one of them has troubles or won't do something they feel is dishonest or that goes against their morels that company "family" turns their back on them all in the name of a dollar. As I would think of these things I could feel my blood bubble and my temper rise and I would say, what kind of person allows things like this to happen?

And then I would say (Well I do). So now instead of putting my blood pressure into orbit I make a line in the sand and say I'll do something no matter how small of an impact it may have. If I don't then I have no right to complain. As the saying goes " The only thing I have to be ashamed of is that I have done nothing",I just can't stand bullies!

"Bullying is an act of repeated aggressive behavior in order to intentionally hurt another person, physically or mentally. Bullying is characterized by an individual behaving in a certain way to gain power over another person (Besag, 1989). Behaviors may include name calling, verbal or written abuse,physical abuse. (Carey, 2003; Whitted & Dupper, 2005).

Bullies may behave this way to be perceived as popular or tough or to get attention. They may bully out of jealousy .Does this sound familiar RAC?

So from now on i refuse to sit and do nothing. If I can help one person then all of this would be worth it.

Zero..Why are you fighting with rent a center? I'm glad your helping out.But whats your story? just curious.

i'm trying to explain to my friends racs trickery, and their deciet. They read all these posts, but don't believe it because of the positive way they are treated.

i can't find any conclusive videos to show them, can you tell me the names of the videos on youtube so i can more easily find them please? i'm sure if they see something convincing on video, they'll know they're dealing with satan.

Loanshark Hunter, I apologize. But as you can see we post comments here and we are immediately pounded with ridicule from rac employees. So I'll take this as a lesson learned.And again I apologize sir.

Zero, no, I don't work for rent a center. From the post, I believed the church had cash bought a tv from them.

I'm not real familiar with the company, but I have friends that cash buy appliances and furniture from them. I'm just shocked that a church would pay that much for a tv, whether through paying cash or renting.

I apologize if I came off as someone who works for these people. I guess I "know nothing of which I speak." You sound as rude as these actual rental workers who leave posts on here.

Loanshark Hunter you know nothing of what you speak. So i will guess you work for rac. Over a coures of payment the church would have payed that much.And was told it was a new TV.You can find the video on youtube if you would like the full story.

This guy calls zero a ***? But he can't find vid's of rent a center on youtube?

And good way,why,was to put it Ryan, this guy can't see that he just helped zero prove his point.

To all those calling Vet's a ***. Seems to me all your doing is swelling his ranks.

With this one post he has gained more support and proved rent a center will never be capable of making a ligament clam as to way they use illegal and unmoral business ethics, all they can do is pick on someone's educational and ethnic background.

And I fear you no little of war for you would have seen the sicologic warfare behind zero's post. And a sneak attack it was.

:grin

RAC IS OUT OF CONTROL THEY WILL CALL AND SAY WHEN CAN WE PICK UP OUR STUFF. WTF?

U CANT I BEEN MAKING PAYMENTS 2 YRS. U WILL GET PAID JUST NOT TODAY SO GIVE ME A BREAK ITS A RECESSION.

U KNOW THE *** IS OVER PRICED. WHEN IM DONE WITH THIS .....NEVER AGAIN WILL RAC GET MY MONEY

Why would your church want to pay $4000 for a tv anyway? It sounds like your church could use someone with the Spirit of Wisdom.

You can get a 73" DLP for less then that at a big box retailer. I would be taking to task whoever it was at the church who approved that transaction.

You sold a used tv to a church for $4000.00 and told them it was new. Why would anyone want to believe RAC after something like that. Zero Has my vote.

sure you don't believe anyone you work for rent-a-center. Did you ever think he does these things to *** you off?

Thats always the comeback from rent-a-center. more worried about typo's then the fact the man is right.

By saying sweet, I believe you mean sweat. Bleed for our country?

Are you still bleeding? Or did you mean bled? This is what I'm talking about with you. This is why I call you a ***, you make these grand statements about your mission and your past military history, but you demonstrate with your words and grammar, that you are the adolescent.

I do not believe for a minute that you ever served in the military.

You are just some geeky, 40yr old virgin type of guy who still lives with you parents, leeching off them. If you did really serve in the military, then I'm Santa Claus.

Looks like zero not such a ***.You should beware What You Wish For...

To the person making the comments zero is a ***.

Since argument with you is no more than a waste of time and this websites resources, this will be my last statement to you.

I have been keeping my findings and intentions public in all hopes that CEO: Mark E. Speese would see how bottom suckers like you drag his company name into the mud and cost them millions a year in lawsuits and legal fees. So there for I didn't feel a sneak attack was needed.

Next I have spent 27 yrs in the navy, fought, sweet and bleed in 4 different conflicts. And hardly feel I need a lesson on war from someone that only knows what they have read in a book or played in a video game. And if you would have the first clue to war you would know rule #1 know your enemy and would have done a small bit of recon before making the comments about the supposed video footage. liveleak/youtube, Ever hear of them?

Good Day Sir"