Rent A Center - TAMMY GILCREAST RENT-A-CENTER, INC. 490 VALLEY STREET, MANCHESTER, NH 03103 STORE MANAGER ISSUES
I recently took my mother into this store to look at a new TV for her new home.She is elderly and needed some assistance in getting in..
The first thing we heard when we walked through the door was an obese woman screaming and swearing at an employee of the store. We both thought this was an irate customer but later learned this was actually the store manager we later identified as Tammy Gilcreast. I couldn't believe how unprofessional this woman was and how she was acting with multiple customers in the store. My mother was incredibly offended by her conduct and wanted to leave right away but it took the time to get her into the store so I persuaded her to at least take a quick look at what they had for TV sets.
I eventually asked for help after waiting for over 20 minutes, from this irate , unprofessional manager. She told me she was busy and there was only one other person available to help and he was busy loading a truck out back. This was the point I asked who she was and she told me she was the store manager. I expressed my dissatisfaction, regarding her conduct in front of my mother and asked why she couldn't help if she was the only one available and her reply was if I didn't like "her" service, I could take my business elsewhere.
This is in fact what we did and as we were leaving the store she belted out an extremity at my mother and I that I will not post here. I can not believe this is the "model" of what Rent A Center considers management but I can assure this situation has most likely happened many times before but most don't take the time to complain about it.
I will make sure I never recommend this business to anyone thinking of renting to own.We were very satisfied with a rent to own establishment down the street called Aaron's Rentals.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service and horrific conduct and swearing
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- KEEP THIS RECORD OF THIS MANAGERS ACTIONS IF IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE SO IF THERE IS ANOTHER SITUATION AND COMPLAINT YOU CAN ADDRESS IT APPROPRIATEY
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "the new wave oven dome cracks under warranty u call to get a replacement one they sell you a upgraded one with three year warranty, caws they claim they no..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I ordered a set of headphones. According to the description, there is ONE (1) LED light on the headphones, which is used to show when the headphones are on, charging,..."
- "I came across his resume online:http://www.indeed.com/r/bc990602143907d2Every word of it is nothing but lies. I have checked out his references and was told that every time he was at work he..."
- "Today, 04/20/15, I brought our 3 year old yellow lab into the Manchester NH petsmart store #1869 in for a routine full service bath and groom. A groomer took her..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."