Rent A Center - TAMMY GILCREAST RENT-A-CENTER, INC. 490 VALLEY STREET, MANCHESTER, NH 03103 STORE MANAGER ISSUES
I recently took my mother into this store to look at a new TV for her new home.She is elderly and needed some assistance in getting in..
The first thing we heard when we walked through the door was an obese woman screaming and swearing at an employee of the store. We both thought this was an irate customer but later learned this was actually the store manager we later identified as Tammy Gilcreast. I couldn't believe how unprofessional this woman was and how she was acting with multiple customers in the store. My mother was incredibly offended by her conduct and wanted to leave right away but it took the time to get her into the store so I persuaded her to at least take a quick look at what they had for TV sets.
I eventually asked for help after waiting for over 20 minutes, from this irate , unprofessional manager. She told me she was busy and there was only one other person available to help and he was busy loading a truck out back. This was the point I asked who she was and she told me she was the store manager. I expressed my dissatisfaction, regarding her conduct in front of my mother and asked why she couldn't help if she was the only one available and her reply was if I didn't like "her" service, I could take my business elsewhere.
This is in fact what we did and as we were leaving the store she belted out an extremity at my mother and I that I will not post here. I can not believe this is the "model" of what Rent A Center considers management but I can assure this situation has most likely happened many times before but most don't take the time to complain about it.
I will make sure I never recommend this business to anyone thinking of renting to own.We were very satisfied with a rent to own establishment down the street called Aaron's Rentals.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service and horrific conduct and swearing
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- KEEP THIS RECORD OF THIS MANAGERS ACTIONS IF IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE SO IF THERE IS ANOTHER SITUATION AND COMPLAINT YOU CAN ADDRESS IT APPROPRIATEY
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Rented a bed at Mesa AZ Rentacenter, after having it for two weeks a batch of dormant bedbug eggs hatched and overnight I was eaten alive by bedbugs. I threw..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "I have been using DHL for over 5 years, I have to admit that their non US service is great, once packages leave the US they get delivered on time...."
- "I brought in my grandmother's wedding ring (it's over 90 years old, she passed away, so this is all I have left from her) on July 18 to the store..."
- "All Arlo-NetGear cameras have an issue with the amount of milliamps "NEEDED" to keep them operating for the amount of time the company specifies them to. The cameras will..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."