1.2
Style and Design

Harassing not only be but my family while I’m at work and haven’t been getting off to be able to turn their calls. Nash is very rude!

I stated I had the flu he didn’t even care (reason I wasn’t answering the phone) he calls me 12 times a Day never leaves a message for me to call back. They’re all disrespectful and liars even the black female that works there. Lied to me about my lap top payments saying they’d be the same but went up. They can keep all they’re products and hopefully get a new manager there!

Disrespectful, rude and will harass you u til the point they *** you off. God for bid someone has the flu and wants to rest.

No consideration at all! Worst place to go

Review about: Rent A Center Customer Care.

Comments

Having the Flu has nothing to do with the payment due date. Make your payments on time as agreed in the contract and rental agreement.

The date was set forth in the document.

Can't pay on time? Return the property to the lawful owner.

to Anonymous #1490190

Make a payment when your out of work and don’t get a paycheck for being out? I’ve already spoke to a lawyer. Unless you know the story keep it shut.I MADE a full payment and they lied and said I didn’t, so unless you work there shut up.

to Anonymous #1490780

Let's be honest. First how can you afford a lawyer if you are out of work?

How about taking that money that you paid the lawyer and honoring your contractual payment instead? Let's put that aside and just look at the Rental Agreement you signed. The payments amount, due dates and frequency is all laid out in black and white. And it says very clearly that you do not own the Rent A Center property until such time that you have made all the agreed payments on the dates defined.

Rent A Center will hound you to the end of the earth if you do not pay. Because failure of payment means you have there property and there money. And were in the contract does it say "Payments may be excused if customer is out of work"?. Have your "lawyer" look it over, I bet he can't find it either.Do I work for Rent A Center?

No, in fact I think only self entitled, serial deadbeats whom feel the rules do not apply to them shop or agree to do business with them.

The type of people whom cant just save for a big ticket item or are unable to use traditional consumer credits options with banks due to poor credit history because they refuse to make promised payments. Why are you paying an APR of almost 800% for a TV, Bed Room set, laptop, Washer Drier ETC items already marked up way above the MSRP?Not only have you demonstrated poor financial and legal judgment you also appear to be racist."liars even the black female that works there."Grow up, pay your bills and function in society like an adult.