Okay well unfortunately my 42inch plasma T.V was stolen among other things. But there is no forced entry or broken windows to show damage to my apt. Basically R.A.C. called it a mysterious disappereance.

I've been a victim of crime im a single woman living on my own. And im not covered by the Rent a Center Insurance according to there policy i must show proof of damage to my apartment for the stolen t.v. on my police report. Which i don't have.

So now i'm forced to continue paying for a t.v. that i no longer have until paid in full. So what was the point of paying insurance if it doesn't cover all aspects of theft, the tv was stolen i placed a police report of all that has been stolen but primarily concerened about the tv because it was the only thing in my house not paid in full.

I'm glad i wasn't at home when this occured and that im physically ok. But, I'm not money wise and emotionally ok. Its ugly when you get home from a hard day at work and realized you have just been robbed. Everything i worked hard for was taken that quick.

I don't know i'm upset...

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

We need to unite to file a class action suit. I have spoken with an attorney, please contact his office : RAC has done a great deal from unfair debt collection practices, harassment, deceptive prices . His name and office numbers are below: PLEASE CALL TO SEE IF YOU HAVE A CASE AND CAN BE ADDED .

Tom Holman

1250 Broadway, Suite 3701

New York, New York 10001

212-300-0345(Voice); 212-564-5468 (Fax)

www.holmanlawoffice.com

Also, you can jump out your window to show physical harm to yourself from the intruders. Make sure you're at least 4 stories up or higher. Yes, I'm being sarcastic in response to the *** who posted below me.

if this happens again go back outside and lock the door behind you.then kick the door in as hard as you can so that it shoes forced entry..

make sure you get rid of your shoes so they cant match the footprint..these insurance companies screw everyone so might as well screw them for once.