I recently recommended a friend/neighbor to our local RAC for a rent to own item.The manager, whom shall remain nameless was extremely rude and slanderous to my friend.

I'm not sure if his remark was meant to be discriminatory because of my friend's income or because he is blind. When confronted with the remark about my friend by me, on my friend's behalf and with his authority.

I was then attacked verbally and threatened to never call the store again, or ever step a foot inside the door.The only reason my friend continued with the rental purchase, is out of loyalty and sympathy for the other store employees that put up with this guy on a daily basis.I sincerely hope they will not suffer retribution for this letter of complaint from my friend and I.

Review about: Rent A Center Manager.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

We need to unite to file a class action suit. I have spoken with an attorney, please contact his office : RAC has done a great deal from unfair debt collection practices, harassment, deceptive prices . His name and office numbers are below: PLEASE CALL TO SEE IF YOU HAVE A CASE AND CAN BE ADDED .

Tom Holman