I got a washer and dryer from the near by Rent a Center off Floyd Rd in Mableton GA about two weeks ago. I setup to make payments according to when I get paid, but the employees were calling me anyways.The employee that called was extremely disrespectful provoking me to come into the store face to face.

Then when I got there, he was determine to play the victim because apparently his unprofessional tactics have never been challenged. Again the day before the payment was due another employee was calling leaving messages .... Nope I'm not paying anything come get your stuff. I specifically told the guy in the store, I'm not going to deal with them because of their improper recording keeping.

Now after three days late after the payment was due I am receiving threats that they are going to report to the police that I am stealing their property.

News flash, I have the text messages that proves they are complete liars.

I will be bringing charges against Rent a Center for harassment and defamation.

These employees are not suited to run anyone's business and they should ensure that they know the law before making threats. Bad thing was, I was going to pay the entire balance of the merchandise out right lol, oops bet they didn't know that.....I can take my money somewhere else.

I didn't like: Store employees.

Comments