Incident

my leasing price kept changing over time as a result of what they call \" their mistakes\" and they constantly say they will fix it or have fixed it but everytime, the same thing. as well as I was instructed that this computer had never been previously used but there is evidence of at least 2 other users who had this computer besides myself, they sent me information in the mail that says my lease had expired and I need to come in and re new the lease which is in fact a lie, My lease was not up yet and I have now requested in writing all this information, they keep lying to me and making excuses, especially in reguards to the product key and about the lease being up, they mislead me because they want me to come in, never advised me of total costs that I am aware of and assured me that they were leasing me a NEW computer so it\'s okay to sign up because the USED information does not apply to me, So we can bypass that note because it doesn\'t apply. I have been told so many lies by these people,. is lying this much even legak that was Armand who told me that, which was a bold face 100% LIE!!! I believe that I have been scammed since the very first day I signed up. Everytime I had a question, they would say, Oh, don\'t worry, that part doesn\'t apply to you, or \"I can assure you that won\'t be a problem\" in there exact words!

Damage Resulting

I was mislead to believe that I was paying for a new computer when in fact I had purchased an at least 2 time used one which I was never notified about the depreciated value of the actual product as well as the stress of being lied to and still no abi,ity to fully used the programs on the computer due to lack of the product key.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

are_u_serious

If a computer is previously rented it says "used" on the agreement and this is computer automated and the employee cannot change that so there is no way(if you read the agreement) you thought it was new.

I SIGNED IT BECAUSE THEY KEPT SAYING DON'T WORRY, THAT WON'T APPLY TO YOU BECAUSE IT'S NEW OR OTHER B.S.LIES!

I HAVE PAID MORE THAN THIS *** THING IS EVEN WORTH, DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD RETURN IT NOW AND LOSE APPR. 2,200 DOLLARS THUS FAR? IN HINDSIGHT, I REALIZE I SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING TO THE EFFECT OF OKAY IF IT DOESN'T APPLY, LETS CROSS IT OUT, HOPEFULLY SOMEONE ELSE WILL SEE THIS AND LEARN FROM MY HUGE MISTAKE. MAYBE SOMEONE WILL GO UNDER COVER AND CATCH THESE JERKS AND BE ABLE TO PROVE IT IN A COURT OF LAW.

GET A PERSON TO WORK THERE, RECORD, TAKE NOTES, TAKE FOOTAGE AND FINALLY RETURN THE FAVOR OF F ING THEM OVER THE WAY THEY DO EVERYONE ELSE.

Thanks to our great boys at geek squad, BESIDES, RESTORED IS NOT THE SAME AS NEW NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK YOU RESTORED! NEW IS NEW, USED IS USED, LIES ARE LIES, PERIOD.

ISN'T THAT WHY THEY WERE SUED, LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES OH YEAH, LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!:( :eek :?

Just a quick side note, whenever we receive used merchandise back, the computers are restored to factory-out-of-box state. How in the world would there be evidence of two users? How would you even know it's two seperate users?

first, why would you sign any papers not showing you what your going to pay, i'm sure every rental contract has a price and whether the product has been previously rented or is new, but hey thats just my opinion, i like to read what i'm signing.

second, if your not satisfied return the item, remember, you are renting it, good luck.