Rent A Center of Gonzales LA has the poorest service in the world.They will give you a so call courtesy call for your money but when it comes down to deliver the merchandise the service is like ***.

Someone in the corporate office needs to get off their fat *** and take care of business!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting today i will call every one i no who rents from Rent A Center to return that *** and rent from someone else.The bottom line is Rent A Center of Gonzales LA is not a real good place to rent from(*** HOLES)

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Rent A Center - Furniture Set Review Rent A Center "DO NOT PURCHASE FURNITURE FROM THIS COMPANY! I purchased a bedroom set form this company in September 2016 that was overridden with BED BUGS! I was bitten by theses bugs..." Read more Rent A Center - Bed Repair Review from Granite City, Illinois Rent A Center "The service in granite city illinois is racist towards black people they sell black people broke furniture and appliances, my bed rail had been broke for three weeks an no..." Read more Rent A Center - Manager Review from Doral, Florida Rent A Center "The manager from rent a center from flager St When He Need To Sell They Make Everything Easy But He Does Not Say That He Send His People To The..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more