they called me retard.I own it I can do what I please.

and you cannot stop me. they called and made fun of me. they even swear at me my case worker will talk to them, why they say these things to me. I hope they get there heads together.

Iineed this computer for my. medical needs I hope they can work with me . I keep payments. up to date.

they. made up words like you owe me I call police. to get it. break in my house.

warrant paper. they were rude.

bad talk .I am willing to talk but they will not listen up help

Review about: Rent A Center Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Hello, I work for Rent-A-Center.We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd appreciate discussing your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186.Thank you.

Rent A Center - Poor Customer Service Rent A Center "The staff does not consider that people get sick. Sometimes, when they get sick, have a communicable virus and live alone, it is hard to get out and return products..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Rent A Center - Samsung Electronics Galaxy Note 4 Cell Phone Review Rent A Center "Got me and my wife used note 4 phones for christmas this year...i was assured that they had been gone thru and checked out....wrong...my phone wont charge. The charger gets..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more