they called me retard.I own it I can do what I please.

and you cannot stop me. they called and made fun of me. they even swear at me my case worker will talk to them, why they say these things to me. I hope they get there heads together.

Iineed this computer for my. medical needs I hope they can work with me . I keep payments. up to date.

they. made up words like you owe me I call police. to get it. break in my house.

warrant paper. they were rude.

bad talk .I am willing to talk but they will not listen up help

Review about: Rent.

I didn't like: Service.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Hello, I work for Rent-A-Center.We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd appreciate discussing your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186.Thank you.

Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Rent A Center - Customer Care Review Rent A Center "My name is natascha ive had so many issues with rent a center on walzem ..ive been getting harrassing texts and phone calls ..i took screen shots of everything ..i..." Read more Rent A Center Bed Repair Review from Granite City, Illinois Rent A Center "The service in granite city illinois is racist towards black people they sell black people broke furniture and appliances, my bed rail had been broke for three weeks an no..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more Dhgate - Psg Jersey Dhgate "Nice Jersey quality is okay shipping was very fast and free and heres a tip for first time buyers please check the seller's rating and feedback before paying and message..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more