Comments (4)

1. Written by iamhidingfromyou, on 10-05-2009 22:52

RAC bought out ACE on a Wednesday, i went to make my payment on Friday. What more could I have done? I did not even know where RAC was located!! I did everything I knew to do. How dare you people think I am lying, or leaving stuff out, I came here to complain...not be judged.

The posts on this site are complaints.not evidence for RAC to judge. so stop calling these people liars because now your the one to be judged.And i never STOP!

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Fair Grove, Missouri, United States #60490

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

away ***

Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more