I am a postal worker and I have been with rent a center for over 5yrs.and I have spend over $10.000.00 on tv's and desktops,I purchase from them over the years and i am a very good customer, but I was threatening but the store manager Lamont 2weeks ago that if i didn't make a payment I would have to return the desktop, so i allow them to debt my bank card for the payment, but then I realize that i am a monthly payer so why are they calling me a threatening again?

calling my job, that's so wrong, I don't mine the late fee, but if i tell you that i am a detail specialize for the postal (that means i can be in new york today and tomorrow i am in atl. setting up new postal equipment) so why call me when i told you this and on top of that get nasty and start threatening, that's so unprofessional and just wrong. the store manager name is Lamont the store location is Utica Ave. Brooklyn, New York I don't know if i will stay with rent a center after i pay off the desktop, but i will make sure the public know how rent a center staff at that Brooklyn location treat good loyal customer who are a little late.

I never got my free month when i purchase this desktop like i did with the equipment i have purchased.Thank You Kindly

Tanya Williams

Review about: Rent A Center Manager.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

SUE THEM FILE COMPLAINT W/ FEDERAL TRADE COMM RECORD CALL SEND CEASE LTR NOT TO CALL YOUR JOB OR FAMILY AND IF THEY DO TELL FAMILY MEMBERS TO RECORD CALLS THEN HIRE ATTORNEY MOST OF THERE WORKERS DUMB THEN HIRE A ATTORNEY LETS MAKE A FORUM

rent a center employees making post here. Thank you for proving once more you can't give a professional answer.

It's almost as if people have no idea how to use proper language. It's scary to speak to these people; it's even scarier to read what they have typed.

I have an idea.............Make your payment.Don't complain about something or tell everyone how long you have rented there.

If you are late on a payment--pay it! And Since I rent there, and have for the past 13 years let me let you in on some information.

You contract that YOU signed says that if you are even one day late that that laptop isn't yours anymore!For being a postman you sure can't read!

#102074

I hope you don't deliver the mail like you speak!!

:? Renter A Center in Brooklyn on Utica Ave. need to bring back the old staff like Sammy, and Tyrone who was understanding and worked with you, so you could pay when you got there not be threaten....

:( Renter center has become a nasty center and very cold harded and very crule to us.