I told them no it didn't; they came to my house demanding cash and when I said I have been paying online with a credit card!They insisted one of my checks was returned.

Told them "Ok I will pay if this is true if you show me the original check." The answer was "oh we can't because the home office has the check. My resonse was fine I will get the attorney general involved. They didn't believe me and I did file a complaint with the AG's office.

Avoid this place!I paid off the washer and dryer and want nothing to do with them!

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

seriously the response from bballboy,an employee of RAC was posted on 12-11-2010 what do they see into the future?????

Hi, I work with Rent-A-Center and we're sorry to hear about this and we apologize that your experience with Rent-A-Center was so negative. Please contact our Customer Service line at 1-800-422-8186 so that we can address this issue.

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Rent A Center - Poor Customer Service Rent A Center "The staff does not consider that people get sick. Sometimes, when they get sick, have a communicable virus and live alone, it is hard to get out and return products..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Harlem Furniture - Table Broke BEFORE A move - NOT COVERED!!!! Harlem Furniture "I bought a living room set in March 2017 - paid CASH. My table broke BEFORE a move, but because I had to be out of the house, and I'm..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more