My mom had an account with rent a center.She recently paste away in August of 08.i lost my job so i couldnt pay for the acoount at one point .then my uncle started helping out .every month was a differnt amount with them saying we were always nlate..last month i made 2 paymnets back to back when i was onli supoose to pay monthly..then after that i sed ok wen is my next payment the sed feb 24 how much 286.

today i went in the tried to charge me close to 400 sayin i was late.the manger insulted my aunt .

also not to mention that he stalked me on valentines day while i was leaving my house with a group of friends .i thought that was very unprofessional.i was just trying to pay off my moms debts to leave her name clean .this company is a fraud.

Review about: Rent A Center Account.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

Sweetie, I am sorry to hear about your loss. Rather than pay them, save the money and go to Amazon or Ebay and buy a dictionary and a Grammar Book ya dumb ***.

Rent A Center *** Rent A Center "I made the Mistake of Setting up an Account because i wanted to Get a TV that i could not Afford at the time. I made 2,800 Dollars in Payments..." Read more Rent A Center - Bed Repair Review from Granite City, Illinois Rent A Center "The service in granite city illinois is racist towards black people they sell black people broke furniture and appliances, my bed rail had been broke for three weeks an no..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more