David Robinson Jr, has been renting a front loader washer, for four months.

He and I his girlfriend has discovered that there are problems with this particular model.The manager was going to set up for services, and they say nothing is wrong.

Mr. Robinson, told the manager that he doesn't want to put up with that, and wishes to be reimbursed. The manager said it couldn't be done. He feels ripped off.

There was only one Manager at the store in Bennington, Vermont., who I liked and his name is Matthew not sure what his last name was, but he cleaned the store out.New managers need to have better social contacts with consumers.

Review about: Rent A Center Manager.

Had an Experience with Rent A Center?

Comments

GET A SET OF CABRIOS AND HVE THEM CREDIT YOU WHAT YOU PAID INTO FROMT LOADERS

Rent A Center - Rent-a-center Rent A Center "In October of 2011 we rented ("to own") a washer/dryer combo from Rent-A-Center. We chose a rent to own company over leasing through the apartment complex because we wanted a..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Rent A Center - Bed Repair Review from Granite City, Illinois Rent A Center "The service in granite city illinois is racist towards black people they sell black people broke furniture and appliances, my bed rail had been broke for three weeks an no..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more