i would like to file a complaint with the decatur store.i am renting 3 things from them and my payments are set up every 2 weeks and yesterday i was out of town and didn"t make it in with my payment.

they keep harassing me by calling and leaving messages (wwhich they r aware that i woprk)and they comwe to my apt all the time.it is getting very annoying and it needs to stop i have a no tresspassing sign on my property.there business *** and i will never rent anything from them again.where do these people get off treating customers like this.

Comments

all u got to do is pay ur bills on time and no one will call ur references or neighbors or ur job, whats so hard about paying ur bills on time. if u cant afford it return it. its not ur merchandise to negotiate payments on

:( well I had rent from rentcenter this is not the frist time but I got a washer from them that never inter my house because the knob fell of I have had aloaner that thay say that the contract was up on that in 30days noone told me this but I'm stell paying on the washer that site in the back of the story over 6mo and ask for anew wash and they wont to keep tring to give me the washer that the knob fell of ask for the price on the loaner this have been ayear now 2wk ago said i can get it for 1200 not to say that I have already spent 1600 and the only think Ican get is a store credit for 400 thats what u call *** I won't my money if it was on of us well be siting in court and I know that this isn't a 1200 wash so now I got a price I don't wont a loaner *** I wont a 1200 washer and my money *** I dont need no one to tell me how to spend and do with my money

really need to change recipts do to how much we still owe on an account instead of us always asking them how much we owe make their jobs a little easier

Rent a center is horrible, if you give them references on the application.they will call the references you posted, call your neighbors, harass you for payment days earlier.

Up to 8 calls within two days before payment is due. I advise anyone not to ever rent from rent a center stores, they do not do fair debt collection acts.

They bully, coerce and never should be used under any circumstances.Everyone should get together and file a class action suit against them and then they will respect people, their rights, their references and act like human beings with dignity, compassion and start respecting the debt collection practices, let's all get together and file a class action suit.

i was reading some of these comments.and i would like to add my two cents.

im a former cust. of the etown ky r.a.c, and i was bothered and family was called, work was called and yes i was a couple days late on the payments a few times. however i have found out that not all rent to own business are the same, i started renting from american rental a few months ago. ive been late a few times, not one call to my work was made and only one to me, i let them know when i would be in, i paid the late fee and no more was said.

they give you 120 day patoff instead of 90.great place to do business, and never rude

EXACTLY PAY UP IDIOTS ALL THESE BLOGS R FROM PPLE WHO OBVIOUSLY DONT PAY ON TIME

contact your atty general and file a complaint.

Look folks bottom line your account manager has a duty to collect past due payments and if you don't contact the store or go into the store he will have no choice but to go to you place and knock on you door, talk to neighbors, call your phone repeatedly, call your work, and call your references.All this being said if it gets to this point it is your fault, not the account managers.

Pick up your phone and be honest and call the store whether you like it or not. You signed an agreement and have an obligation and if you can't commit to that obligation then don't ignore these guys as it will continue, just return the product and go to the next RTO store down the road. I am not in favor of RTO as I am an ex-employee that had his great moments in RTO. Just understand that sometimes these account managers have a very hard job chasing after you and is pressured to get you to respond.

Some I do agree go overboard.You have options but it is up to you to do the right thing if you have any feelings towards people that ave a hard enough job to do

If you are too *** to not read the agreement then that is your problem.They call because you are supposed to pay the week ahead and not a day late.

Let's see you loan somebody money and they say they are going to pay you that day and you don't hear from them, you don't call?You have no excuse to not pay.

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE BEEN LATE QUITE A FEW TIMES OR LATER THAN WHAT YOU ARE STATING. I PERSONALLY HAVE BEEN A CLIENT WITH THEM FOR QUITE SOME TIMES AND HAVE BEEN LATE A DAY OR TWO AND THEY HAVE'NT HARASSED ME NOT ONCE. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BLOG ABOUT THEM AT LEAST BE HONEST SO THAT OTHERS THAT ARE DECIDING TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AREN'T HESITANT ABOUT DOING SO.

Hameenlinna, Southern Finland, Finland #126737

If you paid them like your suppose to they wouldnt be after you ***!!!!!!!!