OK My wife and I been renting for almost two months from The washington Missouri store we have tv package we been on time w our payments n my job just switch my payroll n they saying we have to pay more i think they are a bunch of rip offs all they do is worry about money and the employees at this store are rude arrogant n talk about other customers in front of other customers I think they shoul be fired and learn customer service skills If I was you DONT RENT FROM THEM THERE A BUNCH OF JERKS and Ui m not paying with tbey trying to charge me unless tbey want a lawsuit on theur hands.....

I M ALSO GONNA TO REPORT THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!!!

Comments

NoRide

Craig,, sounds like u are a courteous professional.you sould find a job working for a company that dont feed off the poor who see RAC or other stores like the one u work at as there only option..

stores like yours make it too easy for them to get in debt..STOP THE BLEEDING :( :( :(

Hi – I work at RAC and I’m very sorry to hear about your experience with some of our coworkers.We make it a point to treat all customers in a courteous and professional manner, no matter the circumstance.

Please call our Customer Care line at 1-800-422-8186 so they can get your feedback and address the issue.Hope this helps.