to make a long story short. i have been rented from n.

versailles rent-a-center for sometime 13-14 years . returned a bedroom set (normaly won't do) got treated like ***, you would of thought i commited a crime, needless to say after that i'm not shopping there anymore, umteen thousands of dollars later i should be treated better. their lose not mine will go to aaron's. that is the n.

versailles pa.

store. i guess that's it thanks for reading.oh and have only paid late twice in all those years not bad huh!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 30, 2011.

Comments

customer care wont do anything more for you than the store manager will. basically if you are past due by 1 day no matter if you have paid 100g into the company they will blow up your phone and god forbid it get 3 days past cause you will have a truck out at your house every morning until you get your current payment in.

Hi, I work at RAC and I’m sorry to hear about what happened at our North Versailles store. I know we appreciate our long term customers, and we try to treat everyone in the same courteous and professional manner no matter the circumstance. If you feel like you weren’t treated fairly then please call our Customer Care line at 1-800-422-8186, they’re there to help.